System Engineer’s (SE) Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and, high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. SE’s also analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities while guiding users in formulating requirements, advising alternative approaches, and conducting feasibility studies. SE’s provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. SE’s also develop technical documentation, develop system architecture, and system design documentation. SE’s will also guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. SE’s interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts, which is their ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. SE’s communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives as needed.
Years of Experience Required…
- SE1 – Seven (7) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- SE2 – Fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- SE3 – Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
What We Are Looking For…
- TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.